Monday 2 July 2012

Jewellery

Well, I've been going through a bit of a jewellery phase these last few weeks, and for my efforts have a few different pendants, the most recognisable of which are probably the Assassin's symbol from the Assassin's creed game series:





They're made out of a nice durable resin, and though I'm still playing around with the colours, it looks like I can get red, blue and green in transparent and silver opaque very easilly.





 Though I daresay the silver is what most people think is best for the Creed pendants, the other colours will certainly be useful for another thing I've been making with my partner (XeroTech Industry's) equipment:
Other values of Legend of Zelda rupee, including the necklace on the right, should be made soon.



While the two above started life as 3D models on my PC, I've also attempted to turn my hand to sculpting for my latest costume:




This is the jade phoenix pendant as worn by Lara in the upcoming Tomb Raider game. The rest of the costume is either on its way or in the making, but I couldn't resist making this. The clear resin gives a nice gemstome / gummysweet look, and it's nice and light.


All of the above can be duplicated at a moment's notice, though I'm waiting to get a small stock together before setting prices, so if you just can't wait, contact me and we'll sort something out.

Also, check out XTI's DA page: http://xerotech-industries.deviantart.com/ as he's the lovely guy who let me steal his molds, and has some pretty nice bits and pieces to look at too.

No comments:

Post a Comment